Feliciano, circa 2005
- Missing Since 11/13/2005
- Missing From Worcester, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 155 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, blue jeans and a baseball cap.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Feliciano has scars on his left hand and abdomen. He has the following tattoos: the words "cry now" on his right forearm, the words "laugh later" on his left forearm, the name "Wally" on his left arm and the name "Mayra" on his right arm.
Details of Disappearance
Feliciano was last seen by his girlfriend in the 60 block of Eastern Avenue in Worcester, Massachusetts on the morning of November 13, 2005. He got up in the morning, got dressed and left after telling his girlfriend he needed to make some calls. He has never been heard from again.
According to Feliciano's girlfriend, after he left the apartment a strange man came in, went into his bedroom and flipped over the mattress, which the girlfriend was still sleeping on, then looked all over the bedroom as if he was trying to find something. He then left without taking anything. Feliciano's girlfriend didn't know the man and it's unclear whether he had anything to do with the missing persons case.
Feliciano's family reported him missing in December; they stated it was uncharacteristic of him not to get in touch over the holidays. His mother in Puerto Rico subsequently received a phone call from a blocked phone number.
The caller said they were a friend of Feliciano's, and that they thought he might be dead. The caller stated Feliciano's body had been dismembered and the parts scattered, but didn't provide any more information. As a result of the call, police began investigating the missing persons case as a potential homicide.
Feliciano was involved in the sale of illegal drugs at the time of his disappearance, and it's possible he had a falling-out with his associates in the drug trade. He reportedly associated with a local gang, and had been arrested multiple times. In spite of this, however, he kept in close touch with his family and they don't believe he would have left on his own. His case remains unsolved.
- Worcester Police Department 508-799-8651
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 2, 2023; date of disappearance and details of disappearance updated.