Hawk, circa 2016
- Missing Since 07/13/2016
- Missing From Tuluksak, Alaska
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 06/01/1973 (49)
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue sweatshirt and blue pants.
- Medical Conditions For unspecified reasons, Hawk is considered a vulnerable adult.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Hawk has a scar on his nose. He had a mustache at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Hawk was last seen in Tuluksak, Alaska in the early morning hours of July 13, 2016. He had spent the night at a family member's home. When his relatives woke up late that morning, he was gone.
Searchers spotted Hawk several times in the surrounding area in the days after his disappearance, but each time he vanished again before they could reach him. They left food and juice for him in the places they'd seen him, hoping he would come back and get them.
In the sightings, Hawk appeared dirty, but not injured or sick. His sister stated he often tried to walk to Anchorage, Alaska, but would always return home within four days. His case remains unsolved.
- Alaska State Troopers
- Bethel Office
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 3, 2018; casefile added.