Wendy Faith Levicoff
Levicoff, circa 2018
- Missing Since 09/21/2018
- Missing From Oakland, California
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/20/1972 (50)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Levicoff suffers from bipolar disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Levicoff's nose is pierced and her ears are pierced multiple times. She may use the name Wendy Rivka Faith Levicoff.
Details of Disappearance
Levicoff was last seen in Oakland, California on September 21, 2018. She jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge that day, and is presumed deceased, but her body was never found.
Levicoff was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and graduated from Central High School and Pennsylvania State University. She was a dancer, musician and yoga teacher at the time of her disappearance, and had long been involved with the yoga community in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Oakland Police Department 510-238-3641
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2019; casefile added.