Wendy Marie Dehoop
Dehoop, circa 2005
- Missing Since 04/22/2005
- Missing From Eugene, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Race Biracial, Black, Hispanic, Native American, White
- Date of Birth 11/05/1960 (62)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 145 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black pinstriped pants, a suit jacket and possibly a silver band with a diamond-cut design on her left ring finger.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White two-door 1990 Toyota Corolla SR5 with the Oregon license plate number YCH635 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Multiracial female. Black hair, brown eyes. Dehoop is of African-American, Caucasian, Hispanic, and Native American (Cherokee) descent. She wears contact lenses. She a pierced navel and wears a barbell in the piercing; her ears are also pierced. Dehoop has small circular marks on her mid to lower back and a scar on her lower abdomen. She may use the last name Williams-Hook or the nickname Nada.
Details of Disappearance
Dehoop was last seen at approximately 7:00 a.m. on April 22, 2005 when she dropped her husband off at work at the Home Depot in the vicinity of the 1000 block of Green Acres Road in Eugene, Oregon.
She was scheduled to drive to Halsey, Oregon for her own job at the Georgia-Pacific but never arrived. She has never been heard from again. Her boss and boyfriend reported her missing.
Six days after Dehoop's disappearance, someone found her purse and dropped it off at a Bi-mart in Eugene. He said he had found it while walking his dog. The wallet was missing.
On May 2, ten days after Dehoop's disappearance, the same person who found her purse led authorities to her white two-door 1990 Toyota Corolla SR5 with the Oregon license plate number YCH635. It was on Lorane Highway just east of Fillmore Street in south Eugene.
There was no sign of Dehoop at the scene. Her case remains unsolved.
- Lane County Sheriff's Office 541-682-4312
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 22, 2005; casefile added.