Wesley Keith Billingsly
Billingsly, circa 2018; One of Billingsly's tattoos
- Missing Since 06/12/2018
- Missing From San Diego, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/17/1993 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 140 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black Ford Expedition with the license plate number 6HIN781 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Billingsly has multiple tattoos, including the flying ghost with fangs in red, white, green and black ink on his upper right arm at the shoulder, and a Japanese character right below the ghost. A photo of one of the tattoos is posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Billingsly was last seen in San Diego, California on June 12, 2018. He was supposed to meet with friends on June 13 to help them move, but never arrived. He has never been heard from again.
He had been working at an advertising agency, but lost his job, and missed the rent on his apartment; his roommates asked him to leave. At the time of his disappearance, he was staying back and forth between three friends' homes in the Pacific Beach neighborhood: one on Haines Street, one on Diamond Street and one on Grand Avenue. He hadn't told his mother about his situation; she was under the impression that he was still working at the ad agency and living with his roommates in his previous apartment.
Two months after Billingsly's disappearance, his vehicle, a black Ford Expedition with the license plate number 6HIN781, was found abandoned on a city street in the South Bay area of San Diego. Some of his personal belongings were inside the car, but there was no sign of him.
Billingsly is a 2016 graduate of San Diego State University. He is originally from Sacramento, California, and he moved back there for a short time after college, before returning to San Diego. It's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning, but the circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.
- San Diego Police Department 619-531-2844
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 9, 2021; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.