Westley Allen Moore
Moore, circa 2013
- Missing Since 06/08/2013
- Missing From Rye, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/21/1982 (40)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 230 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Red swim shorts, white Nike shoes and no shirt.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Red hair, blue eyes. Moore has multiple tattoos, including a bulldog on his abdomen, a joker on the right side of his chest, the words "Momma tried" on the inside of his right leg, and the name "Jessica" on his left arm. He has a scar on his right cheek.
Details of Disappearance
Moore was last seen walking away from a house in the Big Thicket Retreat, a subdivision in the 6800 block of Outlaw Bend in Rye, Texas, on June 8, 2013. He walked down the Kinder-Morgan pipeline and never returned.
It was on his son's birthday; the child had died of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome in 2010 at the age of two and a half months, and Moore was distraught about it. He has never been heard from again.
Prior to his disappearance, Moore maintained daily contact with family members; it's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning. Authorities believe he met with foul play and is deceased, but his body has never been recovered.
A theory is that his case is in some way connected to the Aryan Brotherhood, a widespread and violent white supremacist gang. Moore was closely affiliated with it, although it's not known whether he was an actual member. His case remains unsolved.
- Liberty County Sheriff's Department 936-336-4500
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 20, 2016; six pictures added, details of disappearance updated.