Martin, circa 2004
- Missing Since 11/02/2004
- Missing From Klagetoh, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 02/23/1972 (50)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'5, 130 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a baseball cap and may wear a crucifix necklace.
- Medical Conditions Martin is mentally disabled and may not remember his identity or how to get home.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Martin's nicknames are Woe-Vie and Woo-Bert. He normally keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail. He is both farsighted and nearsighted and needs glasses, but doesn't wear them. He may have sparse hair on his chin and his nails may be long and untrimmed. He limps and may walk with a bounce, his shoulders hunched forward. Martin previously broke his jaw and has screws or pins inserted in both sides, which makes his jaw appear enlarged. He also has screws or pins inserted in his right knee, and he may have a metal plate in his head. He has a tattoo of a low-rider girl with a cholo hat on his upper arm; the tattoo is an outline and shows only her facial profile and upper chest, with large breasts. He has a two-and-a-half-inch surgical scar extending up from navel from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, dark-colored sunburn scarring on his right hand and forearm, a scar from the front of his hairline to the back of his head from being hit by a shovel, a horizontal scar at his hairline from being hit by a vehicle, and a broken nose. His right ankle is weakened from the vehicular accident and he wears an Ace bandage on it. Wilbert is an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation.