Wilda Mae Benoit
Wilda, circa 1992; Age-progression to age 37 (circa 2015)
- Missing Since 07/23/1992
- Missing From Creole, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/13/1978 (45)
- Age 14 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A hospital gown.
- Medical Conditions Wilda's shoulder was injured at the time of her 1992 disappearance and she was taking painkillers as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wilda's ears are pierced. She has dimples.
Details of Disappearance
Wilda was last seen at her family's residence in Creole, Louisiana on July 23, 1992. She had just been released from the hospital after a shoulder injury and was under heavy sedation at the time. She has never been heard from again. Authorities initially classified her case as a runaway, but her family never believed she left of her own accord.
Wilda may have traveled to Florida after her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved; few details are available.
- Cameron Parish Sheriff's Office 337-775-5111
Updated 7 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 7, 2015; age-progression updated.