William Fred Patient III
William, circa 2013
- Missing Since 05/05/2013
- Missing From Juno Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/31/1997 (25)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Green mesh gym shorts with a white Viera High School logo on the left leg and a rip on the right side just below the waistline. The logo said either "Viera Phys Ed" or "Viera Hawks."
- Medical Conditions Billy has been diagnosed with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder. He has substance abuse issues, and he may have been suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Light brown hair, blue eyes. William's nickname is Billy and many agencies refer to him by that name. He has facial acne and his hair was shoulder-length at the time of his disappearance.