William Frederick Woolheater
Woolheater, circa 1981; Age-progression at an unknown age
- Missing Since 02/26/1981
- Missing From Albany, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/06/1958 (64)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'3, 150 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A turquoise men's ring.
- Medical Conditions Woolheater has bipolar disorder and was taking medication for his condition at the time of his 1981 disappearance. He has previously been hospitalized for the condition and may be disoriented without his medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Woolheater has a scar on his left middle finger. He has facial scars from lacerations sustained during an automobile accident. His right ankle and his nose were fractured in the same accident. Woolheater wears eyeglasses. His nickname is Willie.