Willie Charles Carswell
Carswell, circa 2012
- Missing Since 07/01/2012
- Missing From Inkster, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/10/1948 (75)
- Age 64 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 130 - 165 pounds
- Medical Conditions Carswell is mentally disabled. He is also a diabetic and insulin-dependent.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Carswell doesn't take adequate care of his personal grooming; as a result, he has long fingernails and toenails. He had a one-inch mustache and goatee at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Carswell was last seen at 2 Foot Prints, the assisted living facility where he lived in the 3800 block of Springhill in Inkster, Michigan, sometime in July 2012. The staff at the facility never reported him missing and the exact date of his disappearance is unclear.
Carswell's family reported him missing in September, after they had been unable to get in touch with him for two months. He is originally from the east side of Detroit, Michigan. His case remains unsolved.
- Inkster Police Department 313-563-9850
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 14, 2019; distinguishing characteristics updated.