Cooper, circa 2000
- Missing Since 06/21/2000
- Missing From Madisonville, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/05/1925 (98)
- Age 74 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 214 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray knit shirt with the Texas Rangers logo imprinted on the front, black pants and a plain black baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Cooper was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease a year before his disappearance. He presented well, however, and most people would not realize there was anything wrong with him.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1995 Chevrolet pickup truck (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Cooper is balding. He had a thin mustache at the time of his disappearance.