Willie Rudalph Conyers
Conyers, circa 1995
- Missing Since 10/16/1995
- Missing From Raleigh, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/13/1910 (112)
- Age 84 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 170 - 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark brown pullover shirt with green and red horizontal stripes, tan pants with rolled-up cuffs, and white or black shoes.
- Medical Conditions Conyers was in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown eyes. Conyers is bald and bowlegged.
Details of Disappearance
Conyers was last seen walking near the intersection of Weston and Carlisle Streets in Raleigh, North Carolina at 8:45 a.m. on October 16, 1995. He lived with his son in the 800 block of Weston Street, off Poole Road, at the time of his disappearance. An extensive search turned up no sign of him.
Conyers has a history of wandering away from home. His case remains unsolved.
- Raleigh Police Department 919-996-3555
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 29, 2009; casefile added.