Wilma Julia Joiner
Joiner, circa 2000
- Missing Since 03/08/2000
- Missing From Vacaville, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/03/1929 (94)
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 174 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red sweater with a black and white design on the upper portion, dark blue pants, blue sneakers with black soles, a gold ring with imbedded white stones, and possibly a floppy denim hat. Possibly carrying a black clutch purse.
- Medical Conditions Joiner has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. She is classified as a dependent adult and requires assistance caring for herself.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Joiner's ears are pierced. She has a mole on her right cheek. Her nicknames are Willa and Sister Joiner.