Yareli Marlem Barajas
Yareli, circa 2009; Age-progressions to age 23 (circa 2019); Jonathan Hernandez-Guerrero
- Missing Since 08/11/2009
- Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
- Classification Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 12/09/1996 (26)
- Age 12 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'5, 105 - 120 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Yareli has scars on her right hand. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Yareli disappeared from Phoenix, Arizona on August 11, 2009. Authorities believe she was abducted by her aunt, Maria Barajas, and her aunt's husband, her uncle Jonathan Javier Hernandez-Guerrero, who don't have custody of her.
A photo of Hernandez-Guerrero Is posted with this case summary. His date of birth is September 6, 1982, making him 26 years old at the time of Yareli's disappearance. He's described as Hispanic, 5'7 and 200 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Photos and descriptive information for Maria are unavailable.
They may be in Mexico or Canada and may be traveling with Maria's two children. Yareli's whereabouts are unknown and her case remains unsolved.
- Phoenix Police Department 602-262-6151
Updated 8 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 5, 2021; age-progression added.