Zackery Lee Brewer
Zackery, circa 2009; Javier Aguilar
- Missing Since 08/22/2009
- Missing From Nampa, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/20/1993 (30)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown striped jacket with a fur-trimmed hood, a white t-shirt and blue jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, green/hazel eyes. Zackery's nickname is Zack. He is right-handed and has scars on his arms.
Details of Disappearance
Zackery disappeared from his home Nampa, Idaho on August 22, 2009. He went to his mother's home shortly after midnight and seemed worried about something, but walked away again without telling her what was bothering him. He has never been seen again.
Zackery had stayed with a family friend, Javier Guillen Aguilar, for several months prior to his disappearance. A photo of Aguilar is posted with this case summary. In July 2009, a month before Zackery went missing, Aguilar was charged with three counts of lewd conduct on a child under sixteen; his victims were three young boys between six and ten, who were abused between 2000 and 2005.
Zackery had provided the police with evidence against Aguilar, and a material witness warrant was issued for him in February 2010, but the police were never able to locate him.
Later in 2010, Aguilar was convicted of the charges against him and sentenced to twenty-one years in prison. He was active in youth sports in the local area, and authorities believe he had at least three or four other victims besides the ones he was convicted of assaulting. He died in prison in 2014.
Authorities believe Zackery left of his own accord, but because no one has seen or heard from him since the day of his disappearance, there is concern for his safety. His disappearance remains unsolved.
- Nampa Police Department 208-468-5600
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 9, 2019; picture added.