Stephen Scott Hammerle
Hammerle, circa 1981
- Missing Since 08/22/1981
- Missing From Manhattan, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 08/18/1955 (64)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 145 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hammerle was paralyzed from the waist down at the time of his disappearance; he used a wheelchair and a colostomy bag. He also suffers from cluster headaches and had all his upper teeth extracted as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Hammerle's nickname is Stevie. He may spell his first name "Steven" or use the last name Faircloth. He had long hair and a beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance. Hammerle has a scar near his left eye. He has the following homemade tattoos: the words "LOVE LISA" across his fingers, the word "Love" and a small eagle on his upper right arm, a cat or leopard on his left arm, a man on his right forearm, the name "Leo" on his upper left arm, the words "Born to Run" on one arm, the name "Joey" on one arm, and a devil driving on his left forearm. Hammerle has had all his upper teeth extracted.