John Christopher Inman
John, circa 1993; Age-progression to age 33 (circa 2008)
- Missing Since 01/16/1993
- Missing From Running Springs, California
- Classification Endangered Runaway
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/07/1975 (47)
- Age 17 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A sweatshirt with the words "New Mexico State" printed on the front, gray sweatpants and white Reebok sneakers.
- Medical Conditions John is supposed to take medication to prevent seizures. He did not have his medicine with him when he vanished. He has a shunt implanted in his skull.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. John wears large eyeglasses that have square rims with rounded corners. He has a scar on his abdomen. He has fillings and/or crowns in his teeth.
Details of Disappearance
John was last seen in Running Springs, California on January 16, 1993. Authorities believe he left of his own accord. He may be in Los Angeles, California.
John was a student at the Cedu School, a therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens, in 1993. Curiously, he isn't the only Cedu student to have disappeared; Blake Pursley went missing from there in 1994 and Daniel Yuen ran away from the Cedu campus in 2004. The Cedu School filed for bankruptcy and closed in 2005. John's disappearance remains unsolved.
- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 5, 2017; picture added.