John Wade Roberts
John, circa 2019
- Missing Since 10/06/2019
- Missing From Hesperia, California
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/06/1971 (51)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 150 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Roberts may spell his last name "Riberts". He walks with a limp.
Details of Disappearance
John disappeared with his wife, Julie Englehart, and their nine-year-old daughter, Brooke Roberts. The family moved from Hesperia, California to Ozark, Alabama, where John grew up, in 2017. They returned to Hesperia in 2019 and were living in a Motel 6 on Cataba Road in September and early October of that year.
On October 6, Julie spoke on the phone with a relative and said she had found a job cleaning used trailers for an unspecified business in the High Desert area and that the family was in the process of moving to somewhere near Spring Valley Lake. Julie said she'd call the next day, but she never did. She, her husband and their daughter have not been seen or heard from since.
The family was reported missing in 2021. The circumstances of their disappearances are unclear.
- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department 909-387-3695
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 2, 2021; casefile added.