Megan Nicole Lancaster
Lancaster, circa 2013; Age-progression to age 33 (circa 2021)
- Missing Since 04/03/2013
- Missing From Wheelersburg, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lancaster is addicted to drugs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Lancaster has a birthmark on the upper right side of her abdomen. She has a tattoo of colorful angel wings with the name "Rhys" in cursive lettering on her right shoulder. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Lancaster was last seen in Wheelersburg, Ohio on April 3, 2013. She was supposed to run errands and then return to her parents' house that night, but she never arrived there. She has never been heard from again. Two days after her disappearance, her car was found abandoned at a Rally's fast food restaurant in Portsmouth, Ohio, with her wallet on the passenger seat.
Prior to her disappearance, Lancaster had become addicted to drugs, and sometimes supported her habit with prostitution. She left behind a seven-year-old son who was in the care of his grandmother; Lancaster's family stated that in spite of her addiction problem, she adored her son and was in daily contact with her relatives prior to her disappearance.
Her disappearance may be connected to the disappearances of Jayme Bowen, Holly Logan, Wanda Lemons and Charlotte Trego, and the deaths of Tameka Lynch and Tiffany Sayre. Some of the women had places and people in common, and all were involved with drugs.
There's speculation that a serial killer could be behind the disappearances and deaths, but no suspects have been named in any of the cases. They remain unsolved.
Portsmouth police are investigating Lancaster's disappearance.
- Portsmouth Police Department 740-353-4101
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 14, 2021; age-progression added.