Richard Dean Davison
Davison, circa 1997
- Missing Since 10/29/1997
- Missing From Los Angeles, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/21/1927 (95)
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 145 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Davison's hair is thinning. He wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Davison was last seen leaving his Los Angeles, California residence on October 29, 1997. He was en route to a doctor's appointment at the time of his disappearance. Davison never arrived at his destination and has not been heard from again. He may be a patient in a hospital or nursing home.
Davison was reportedly a patient of the same doctor who treated Robert Black, who disappeared in 1996, and Goldie Swanger and Patricia Laxer, both of whom vanished in 1997. Swanger was found in 2004, but the others are still missing. All four missing persons disappeared either en route or upon returning from appointments with the same physician. It is not known if the cases are otherwise connected in any way.
- Los Angeles Police Department 213-485-5381
Updated Last updated